Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Gold Ring and Ruling Planets




Gold Ring and Ruling Planets


My younger brother has a habit of buying lots of CD's etc. and keeps stacking them in his bedroom making it difficult for it to remain tidy. Today after coming from office he did not find some particular CD he was looking for and started accusing my mother of having touched his things and misplaced them. My mother in a fit of anger which remains subdued most of the time due to our manly atrocities on the poor helpless women, opened his cupboard and threw his rack out on the floor asking him to search for his CD there. In this process many items were flung across the room including his Gold ring which he removes from his palm and keeps in his cupboard after coming from office. After tempers cooled on all sides this was found missing. It being more than Rs.15-20000 in cost my mother naturally got perturbed and made a search for next half hour, and finally came to the only astrologer born in her family. She blamed herself.

I did not make a Horary chart but looked for the RP's

Time of Judgment 7.36pm evening Today 26th August 2009. Bombay
Lagna Aquarius , Star of Jupiter, Moon star Jupiter again. Moon raashi Lord Venus. Day Lord Mercury.

RP's - Saturn, Jupiter,Jupiter, Venus, Mercury.
Rahu to be added in RP as Rahu in sign of Saturn.

Final RP's - Rahu, Jupiter,Jupiter,Venus,Mercury.
I do not cancel or delete the planets in stars of retrograde planets, and neither delete the Planets which are retrograde. I keep the retrogression in mind.
I also do not replace (Planet) Saturn with Nodes (In this case Rahu) but keep Rahu in prominence while Saturn behind but not obliterating the same.
The above principles maybe some deviation from normal norms but taught by My guru Sahasneji to us students.

The first thing that struck me was that Jupiter appearing twice meant that The Ring would be found. This was for sure. Because Jupiter is Karaka(Significator) for Gold. Now when it would be found, was the next Question ?

Well now I had just to check the current Lagna (Ascendant) running and the next one.
I found Aquarius was to get over within 24 minutes while Pisces was to begin at 20.00IST and remain uptil 21.35IST.

I checked up what the balance of the Aquarius Lagna had to offer and found two combinations in the balance of this Lagna running. First was Saturn-Jup-Mercury and the next was Sat-Jup-Venus. I have been taught that whenever Saturn appears in the RP's remove the first option and take the subsequent ones. I also made a List of 6 other options and in the meanwhile alerted my mother that the Gold ring would be found within clock striking 9.30pm (Which was app. time for Pisces Lagna to end). I dare not give her the exact time with so many options open up for me. Neither was she expecting this from me. This was enough for her that the ring could be found. For me I had the confidence that Pisces Lagna had to offer many options for the same.

Well they searched once again. And I too searched for about 20 minutes since they could not find the ring and I wanted to be sure about my prediction, but alas I came back to my room without any effective results. In the meanwhile two other options passed and a sense of gloom coming over on me, whether I had made some mistakes in calculations, and should I have taken the results to be offered by a retrograde Jupiter as negative ?

But the Planets were supporting me.

Exactly at 8.42pm my mother came to the room informing me that the ring was found, and she was visibly emotional at having found it. I noted the time to check whether it was there among the options I had selected, and Yes I found it. I had circled Jupiter-Saturn-Rahu among the other options. And that was the Pisces Lagna position when the ring was found.

I ask these questions now to the astrologers reading this Article –

1)Can anybody now explain me, why at 8.42 pm IST the ring was found with Jup-Sat-Rahu appearing as Lagna, Star and Cuspal SubLords ? And why did the Retrogression of Jupiter did not effect this prediction negatively?

2) Why I had circled this option because I could take either Saturn or Rahu but not both, since both were not present in the Ruling planets.

I thank my Guruji for this successful prediction. The soul of an astrologer got contentment from this successful prediction. A son of a mother could provide some happiness to his mother. And a weary, man had a good peaceful sleep that night. (All roles of course played by Myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment